What We Do

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Target Deal!

We made a little trip to Target last night with our wonderful P&G coupons.  One thing to keep in mind that our HUSBANDS (bless their hearts) don't get is just because you have a coupon, doesn't mean you get a larger item and get money off.  The idea we have is to get the best size possible for as close to free as possible.  This may mean, as you will see below that we a lot of times get trial size or smaller sized items with our coupons.  Some times, but not always you get FREE items with your coupons in the trial size section.  However, one thing we did notice last night on some of the items are not really "trial size" but were the cost of trial size.  This was the case for my Suave deodorant and Olay Body Bar Soap.  So any takers on how much I spend on this order? It wasn't AMAZING but it was a pretty darn good deal!

So here is a lowdown on what I got in case you can't tell.

Regular Size items:
(3) Olay Body Washes
(4) Pampers babywipes
(2) Ziploc large bowl packs with 2 bowls and 2 lids
(3) Ivory barsoap packs of 10--yes this means 30 barsoaps!
(1) Bounty Basic Paper Towel
Trial Size items:
(3) Satin Care Shave Gels
(1) Tresemme hairspray
(1) Pantene Shampoo
(1) Pantene Coditioner
(1) Olay Body Bar
(3) Axe Mens Bodywash
(2) Vaseline Moisturizing Creams
(3) Degree Womans Deoderants
(3) Suave Womans Deoderants
(2) Secret Deoderants

My total BEFORE coupons was $61.53.  Keeping in mind you still have to pay tax on the product at full price...meaning I spent $4.22 in taxes.  So my order total was $21.30 which means a total savings of $45.10!

Now like I said...I know people who might have done better...and I actually forgot to give her a coupon which was my fault.  But I still think I got a really good deal for still being a little "rookie" at couponing.

Hope you all are excited as we are! I LOVE saving money!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You should tell what coupons you had and when to get those items. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! We will be sure to do so in the future. Thanks for stopping by!

    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete