What We Do

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Decorating with Fabric

I have this hanging in my house. Cute, huh? It was super easy!

I bought the small picture frames at IKEA, they were like $3 for 2 of them. I bought 4 packages (8 frames). They come white, I just spray painted them black. I purchased the large already black frames, with the mat in them at Walmart for $5 each. I found fabric that I liked and matched the colors and style I was going for in my front room in the scrap fabric at Walmart together the pieces of fabric cost less than a dollar. I took the fake little picture that comes in all frames and traced around it on to a piece of thin card board (I just used a cereal box). Then I took the card board and cut the fabric about an inch bigger around all the sides, pulled it around the back of the cardboard and hot glued it down. Put your new “picture” back in the frame and your done!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment